has a Brady like performance against TN. ESPN is reporting he's out for today. Thankfully I still have Favre to fall back on in our league and Brady in my other league. I think your win this weekend is a lock, Biggin.
has a Brady like performance against TN. ESPN is reporting he's out for today. Thankfully I still have Favre to fall back on in our league and Brady in my other league. I think your win this weekend is a lock, Biggin.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
yeah right ive had a terrible day today
andre johnson did nothing, roddy white did nothing because matt ryan got hurt, ive had no luck today, nobody over 8 points
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Looks like Leinhart is trying to do his best Kurt Warner impression wearing the lone glove on his throwing hand. I have never understood that, more of a fashion statement I guess. If it was such a huge help a majority would do it. Kinda looks stupid
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
gotta say for Warner it works. since he has started wearing the glove his fumbles have come way down.
Cards and not the same team without Warner playing.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
This is an interesting game today. Two players both completely sold they'll lose. For all we know it may end up in a tie.![]()
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks